Hello Microsoft Expertise
Find below JD for subjected Requirement. If you are interested send your latest resume to email@example.com
You can reach me @ 044-42641108 / 09 Extn – 107
Title : Microsoft – Infrastructure Consultants –Directory, Messaging and Unified Communications
Experience : 6+ Years
Locations : Bahrain
Job type : Permanent
Role: The Consultant provides technical direction and leadership in the architecture, design, pilot, and deployment of Microsoft technologies within our enterprise and upper mid market customer base. The Consultant will have deep and broad technical skills in Infrastructure and related MS technologies/products as well as solid architecture and design skills. You will leverage existing team’s expertise, and resources as required to design, develop, and deploy solutions.
Roles involve ability to design, develop, and deploy solutions that cater to the customer’s requirements. Candidates must be able to understand the customer’s environment and define business requirements.
Design, Vision and Scope, Strategy and Technical Documents. Accountable for maintaining a high degree of solution architecture and design capability with deep technical skills in one or more of the streams mentioned in the Areas of
Expertise Section below:
- Understand customer environment and define business requirements with engagement and practice managers.
- Develop architectural/functional design document based on existing examples or new requirements.
- Map product solution and technical information to customer’s context; Conduct informal risk analysis.
- Create local prototype, or proof of concept, to test solution.
- Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the designed/developed solution .
- Deliver engagements as an individual contributor, technical subject matter expert or as a team member on small projects.
- Transfer skills to customers (and project team) through effective communication & service engagements
- Identify opportunities for providing value to customers, proactively offering to engage our services & ensuring they’re satisfied with the delivery of the services.
- Remain technically competent in a broad range of MS products & technologies within area of expertise.
- On-going Advice (Knowledge Transfer) to the Customer and Partners
- Build knowledge base and gather best practices on technology,products, business processes, and the industry
- Prepare documentation as required
Requirements – Knowledge & Experience:
- 6+ years experience in Technical Solutions Consulting and Full Lifecycle development.1.
- Proven ability to consult, design and architect solutions,project plan and manage delivery of projects.
- Project leadership skills, excellent communication, planning,and presentation skills
- Flexibility to be able to work at both design & detailed technical level within the focus area of products & technology & be able to advise client on effect of future technology changes.
- Experience of working on large MS infrastructure projects. Proven Customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
MS Accreditations : MCSE, – MCDBA
Technical Skills : – Win 2xxx Server, – Active Directory, – Exchange,MOM/SMS, – Security, – Scripting, strong Problem Solving
Skills Expertise : – Full Life Cycle, – X-platform migrations
Have current and deep experience with implementation of large enterprise infrastructure solutions and/or competitive technology software systems. Qualifications include hands-on experience in the technologies in one or more of the following areas:
- Messaging: Exchange 2003, 2007, LMS, LCS, Co-Existence with and Migration from the following systems – Novell ,GroupWise, Lotus Notes/Domino, iPlanet.
- Platform: Windows 200x Active Directory, Windows Clustering,MIIS, LAN/MAN/WAN Technologies,TCP/IP,SMTP,DNS, Ports & Protocols, SAN/Storage and GSP skills, Business Desktop Deployment, RIS, PKI, etc.; Exposure to Multi-forest/Multi-org Exchange scenarios2.
- Management: SMS/SCCM, SCOM/MOM
Skills to configure troubleshoot and manage Microsoft Server Clusters (MSCS) and associated hardware. Fundamental understanding of Storage Area Networks (SAN) and how they interact in a Server Cluster environment. Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL and how it runs and is installed on a Server Cluster