Technical – Lead / Architect |Cloud Computing |Chennai | INDIA
Company Profile Description:
“Our Client” is a leading Cloud Computing company focused on building products and services to enable enterprise adopt the cloud paradigm to drive IT efficiencies. We are looking for seasoned architects/technical leads with hands-on experience working with distributed computing technologies to join our team in building common patterns that can be delivered as best practices for bridging in-house infrastructure and Cloud applications.
“Our Client” was recently named as a Top 150 Cloud Computing player worldwide by Sys Con’s Cloud Computing Journal. “Our Client” is based in Chicago and its key leadership team comprises of senior Microsoft- Seattle veterans.
The Lead/Architect will be a key part of “Our Client”’ technical leadership team. This person will be expected to lead design and architectural assignments, take critical decisions on the direction of our products and contribute hands on to the design of critical modules. They will be expected to guide the development team , set technical goals and deliver modules as per our agile scrum plans . This person will be a self starter and expected to take ownership of multiple modules independently. They will ideally have experience developing complex software modules preferably in a product development setting. Exposure to a diverse set of Microsoft technologies will be preferred . This person will also be given opportunities to express their technical prowess through our blogs, conducting live & recorded webinars , speaking opportunities etc.
1. Hands on experience in .NET 3.0/3.5 technologies like WCF, WPF, LINQ , etc.
2. Must have 5-7 years of experience with drive to master new technologies and development models
3. Good understanding of distributed computing concepts and internet services.
4. Hands on experience developing distributed Web services using technologies like WCF
1. Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Demonstrated experience in leading small efficient teams
3. Diverse exposure to technologies will be preferred
We are looking for “Lead Architects” who can able to join before March – 25 -2010
Job Location: Chennai
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Desktop No:+91-44-42641108 or 09 -Extn:107