GM – Green Technology | Projects | Bangalore
Pls send CV’s to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Me : 0-98655-49932
Job Title : GM – Green Technology
Experience : 15 to 20 Years
Department : Projects
Location : Bangalore
Company : Giant in Indian Infrastructure
- Knowledge / Understanding of Environmental issues, preferably Green Building Projects – Air, water, noise, solid wastes etc.
- Experience on environmentally Sound technology for sustainable construction activities of Green Building Projects.
- Experience in procedure for obtaining Environmental Clearance from Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) & SPCB
- Good understanding of Sustainable Construction & Green Buildings including hands on experience with LEED rating system.
- Good knowledge and understanding on global environmental issues
- Experience in environmental issues Management and /or operation of pollution control equipment of a Green Building Projects.
- Experience in Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) studies for Green Building Projects.
- Experience in taking care of Environmental regulatory and / or operational activities for Green Building projects during Civil, Mechanical, Fabrication and erection works.
- Fare knowledge in Environmental rules and regulations pertaining to the Green Building Projects
- Experience in Coordination with State Regulatory authorities and deal with all technical issues pertaining to Environment / or Health & Safety.
- Experience in Prevention and control of fire and environment pollution.
- Experience in computer based modeling studies on Air, water, Noise pollution
- Development of Sustainable Master Plans
- Implementation of Environmental Legislations
- Review and verification of sub contractor’s /consultant’s construction drawings to check LEED compliance.
- Preparation of LEED Narratives
- He will collaborate with sub contractors, and project teams to evaluate project documentation, review technical inquiries, and prepare reports and correspondence
Knowledge : MoEF regulations, LEED Certification
Skills : Planning, scheduling, coordination
Attitude : Proactive, Leadership
Job Holder’s Profile : B. E/ME (Environmental Engineering) with hands-on experience in Green Building Projects.