I am looking for GM-Corporate Relations – Chennai | My Inbox ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title – GM-Corporate Relations
Department – Corporate Relations
Location – Chennai
Qualification – Graduate /Post Graduate with Minimum 20 to 25 years of Banking experience/ Corporate Experience.
Obtain project related clearance and provide project logistic support and build/maintain relationships with Govt officials in relevant ministries and secretariat.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain cordial relationship with Government, Semi Government & other external(non media ) agencies
- Build and maintain relationship with regulatory agencies, Govt Depts and Funding Agencies
- Assist various units and company heads in obtaining clearances/approvals from Govt Authorities, Statutory bodies etc.,
- Perform documentation for project logistics related clearances
- Provide information on Govt Departmental changes and other project related information’s.
- Key officials, Govt bodies, Secretariat functioning etc.,
- Govt rules, regulations and policies
- Functioning of Govt bodies
- Macro economics and political trends
- Interpersonal Skills and Communication
- Time Management
- Task orientation
- Positive Attitude and Persistence