Application Manager – Chennai
We are looking at M Tech / MS / PhD with 5+ years of experience from reputed institutes with excellent communication and client interfacing skills.Who have worked as research associate.
Work Location: Chennai
Educational Qualification: MS/M.Tech, or PhD in Engineering,Physics,chemistry,Mathematics,Optics,Optoelectronics, Material Science, Solid State, Metallurgy, Electrical or Electronics,Mechancial (First Class with Distinction will be preferred)
· Responsible for supporting client wafer inspection products. Includes projects related to new product introduction: characterization, alpha testing, beta testing and pilot tools in the ramp phase.
· In addition, Application Manager will manage in-house customer demonstrations and head-to-head (H2H) activities at customer facilities. Where Application Manager are responsible for getting recipe entitlement to show technical advantage than the competition.
· Also, Applications Manager is responsible for generating best known method documents and other training material and transferring product knowledge to clients’s worldwide Field Applications team.
· Lastly, Applications Manager will work with customers to publish papers at industry symposiums or in technical journals.
· Work closely with many Teams including engineering, sales and marketing within Client and with customer engineers outside Client.
· Ability to understand complex optical & image analysis systems technologies and apply the same for entitlement performance of an optical based wafer inspection system.
· Ability to understand the wafer process fabrication technology for IC manufacture and have strong critical thinking to develop solutions for the process control.
· Strong knowledge of logical reasoning and ability for problem solving in a fast environment
· Strong written & verbal communication in English. Ability to articulate complex technical aspects in simple words.
· Candidate must have MS/M.Tech, or Ph.D in Engineering, Physics, Material Science or related fields.
· Must have excellent communication, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skill.
· Candidate must also be self-driven, yet a strong team player.
· Worldwide travel (on average 70%) is required to support inspection products at customer fabs.