Senior Microsoft Consultant – Bahrain
Title : Senior Microsoft Consultant
Technical Competency: Active Directory, Exchange 2007, SCCM, OCS. ( Mandatory )
Experience : 9 Years
Location : Bahrain
Employment : Permanent
- Consultant provides technical direction and leadership in the architecture, design, pilot, and deployment of Microsoft technologies. Design, Vision and Scope, Strategy and Technical Documents.
- Accountable for maintaining a high degree of solution architecture and design capability with deep technical skills.
- 9+ years experience in Technical Solutions Consulting and Full Lifecycle development.
- Proven ability to consult, design and architect solutions, project plan and manage delivery of projects.
- Project leadership skills, excellent communication, planning, and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to be able to work at both design & detailed technical level within the focus area of products & technology & be able to advise client on effect of future technology changes.
- Experience of working on large MS infrastructure projects.
- Customer service skills Effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
MS Accreditations : MCSE, – MCDBA
Technical Skills : Win 2xxx Server, – Active Directory, – Exchange, MOM/SMS.
Expertise : Full Life Cycle, – X-platform migrations
- Messaging: Exchange 2003, 2007, LMS, LCS, Co-Existence with and Migration from the following systems – Novell, GroupWise, Lotus Notes/Domino, iPlanet.
- Platform: Windows 200x Active Directory, Windows Clustering,MIIS, LAN/MAN/WAN
- Technologies,TCP/IP,SMTP,DNS, Ports & Protocols, SAN/Storage and GSP skills, Business Desktop Deployment, RIS, PKI, etc.; Exposure to Multi-forest/Multi-org Exchange scenarios
- Management: SMS/SCCM, SCOM/MOM.