Sales Account Manager – Bahrain
Title : Sales Account Manager – Product Sales- Hardware Networking
Experience : 6+ Years with excellent communication.
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Bahrain
Mandatory : Direct Sales Experience
1.Core Business expertise involves:
1. Account Management
2. Channel Management
3. Business Development
4. Direct Sales & Reseller Partnership
5. Strategic Planning
6. Demand Generation
7. Client Relation & Retention
8. Project Management
2. Responsibility is to manage sales and marketing for SMB product lines like notebooks, desktops, servers, storage, software and peripherals
3. The Account Manger role adds value by delivering a well-managed business of customer accounts that meets or exceeds revenue targets.
4. The success of this business is measured by revenue from sales of DELL HARDWARE, NETWORKING SOLUTIONS FROM CISCO AND JUNIPER, MICROSOFT INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS and net new opportunities, and predictable yearly business forecasts.
1. Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships that include the building of relationships at the CxO level and expanding relationships outside of IT.
2. Ensuring that v-teams are well-orchestrated and leveraged around accounts and opportunities, by communicating the vision and strategy for each account, handing off opportunities to v-team members, assisting v-team members in identifying and qualifying new opportunities, and providing feedback as needed.
3. Developing opportunities to close by continuously reinforcing business value and ensuring that customers deploy the solutions acquired.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
1. Strong time management and prioritization skills; is organized and methodical in his/her approach.
2. Passion for sales and technology as an enabler for a companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s growth.
3. Experienced in building relationships with CxOs and business decision-makers.
4. Has the Ã¢â‚¬Å“disciplineÃ¢â‚¬ of working with people; is structured in his/her approach to leading teams through complex technology solution sales.
5. Experienced and adept at getting people working towards a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills.
6. Creative, innovative; is often seen as visionary in his/her approach.
7. 6+ years experience in selling enterprise products and services to large corporate and government accounts with a proven track record.
8. A degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.