SAP – Program Manger / Project Manager – INDIA
1. Programme Manager – SAP (1 Nos)
2. Project Manager – SAP (2 Nos)
- 10+ years SAP program management experience in senior leadership role in the case of Sl No (1), 7+ in case of (2)
- Must have program managed at least 3 SAP implementations from conception to go-live.
- Must be PMP certified and have exposure to ITIL practices. .
- Preferably a SIX Sigma Black Belt and/or Prince 2 Practitioner.
- Ideally from a finance business background with Accountancy qualifications e.g. CA, ACCA etc.
- Proven experience of operating at Sr Management level.
- The candidate has to play a dual role of SAP Consultant & a Project Manager during different phases of the project.
- As a Project manager his deliverables would be project planning and tracking and facilitating the site implementation.
- He could be the Rollout Manager for the particular site driving the overall rollout.
10. Any customization and development required would be done by a central team so he needs to ensure the requirements are gathered and fed to the team, development & integration test for his site is on track, facilitate integration test and UAT and ensure any pending decisions are taken in time.
11. As a consultant he needs to drive Blueprint sessions, i.e. prepare with the client’s counterparts, drive the sessions, minute them and ensure the capturing of gaps and outcomes finally creating the site blueprint documents.
12. Also, wherever SAP consultants expertise is required for clarifications etc. or questions do come from the central development team he would provide feedback and/or solutions.
13. Also during realization phase of the project he will have to participate in planning cutover approach and execute the training of key users of the site.
14. FICM, CoPA, SSCM, Treasury Consultant
Job Location: Chennai, Pune and Trivandrum
E-mail ID : email@example.com
Mobile no : +91-98655-49932