Business Continuity / CMMi Level 5 Company / Chennai
Designation: Business Continuity
Experience: 3-10 years
Location : Chennai
Provides professional, specialized skills, including business continuity planning, project management and
problem analysis and resolution.
Participates in major project assignments to:
- Assist business partners in resolving business issues related to work area (business function)
recovery planning and recovery plan development / enhancements.
- Capitalize on business opportunities to refine production processes to mitigate exposure during
disruptions of service, and, possibly, improve day-to-day operations.
- Facilitates and coordinates the development of work area (business function) business continuity plans for all Consumer & Commercial business units.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Assist business units with:
1. Assessment of potential business impact.
2. Definition of critical, time-sensitive functions.
3. Design, development, and documentation of work area (business function) business continuity plans.
4. Recommend recovery strategies and options, and assist with the implementation of recovery
5. Coordinate business continuity plan exercises.
6. Develop schedules for training / awareness for business partner associates.
7. Coordinate development of business unit schedules for annual business continuity documentation
maintenance and update, exercises, and independent review and validation.
8. Report the business continuity status of business units to senior management.
9. Provide expertise and support to management and business functional areas, as requested, when a
business disruption occurs.
1. 3-10 years experience in banking, business continuity, or related fields.
2. Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
3. Strong verbal/written communications. Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently
and effectively with business partners in remote locations.
4. Strong administrative skills, with effectiveness in developing tasks and managing resources to
achieve target dates.
5. Must be a leader and a productive team player.
6. Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Lotus Notes)
7. Travel and off-hour on-call support required.