Infrastructure Senior Consultant (Architect) – Directory, Messaging & Unified Communications
Infrastructure Senior Consultant (Architect) – Directory, Messaging & Unified Communications,Directory, System Center & Database
Role: Must have a degree level education in Computer Science or Business. 8+ years technology work experience including technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management of Microsoft Windows architecture, planning operation and, administration. Broad knowledge of Microsoft and competitive tools and technologies in infrastructure and development. The Senior Consultants primary objective is to understand the customer’s IT and business environment and using that knowledge to enhance the value derived from current and future IT investments in Microsoft technologies. Senior Consultants are Enterprise Architects that hold a variety of skills, from a high degree of business acumen, through technical depth, with strong organizational and political maturity in the customer environment. Senior Consultants are held accountable for maintaining a high degree of information coordination between the Customer, Services, Sales, and our deployment teams and manage the most diverse and complex scope of consulting engagements.
Strategy: ability to devise and communicate technical strategy plans for Enterprise organizations. Enterprise Architecture: proven ability to develop and apply architecture for complex business processes.
Project Management: proven ability to manage and deliver complex technology projects. Proven communication skills enabling the individual to communicate at senior and ground levels within the customer and Microsoft organizations
General: Drive Microsoft product adoption through successful deployments and development projects, while assisting in the creation and execution of the overall account plan with Sales and Support Services.
- Act as a senior technical or business and process resource for the broadest and most complex issues.
- Manage Enterprise Architecture Planning,
- Achieve a high level of client satisfaction,
- Develop long term business and technical relationships with client Enterprise Architecture decision makers.
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and drivers, gathering requirements and translating these in to Functional Specifications for new engagements or account reviews.
- Design the high level technical architecture for the proposed solutions and presenting these to the client achieving buy-in.
- Plan and estimate the work and resources required to deliver the solution.
- Acts as a senior technical advisor to development/ implementation teams.
- Build Strong relationships with clients, at senior levels establishing credibility as a technical advisor and developing an understanding of their business needs to support proactive evolution of technical solutions.
- Act as a senior technical or business process resource for the broadest and most complex issues.
- RFP and Tender responses
- Solutions demonstration
Implementation: (if required)
- Project Manage the delivery of solutions.
- Lead implementation teams to ensure successful deliver of complex solutions.
- Develop the capability and work collaboratively with partners
- 3 Microsoft Certifications – mandatory
- 1 Non Microsoft Certification – mandatory.
Technical skills required:
- MS Accreditations: MCSE, MCDBA
- Technical Skills: Win 2003/2008 Server, Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007, Unified Messaging, ILM, MOM/SMS, Security, Scripting
- Expertise: Full Life Cycle X-platform migrations