Position : ASSOCIATE MANAGER – BRIDGE ENGINEER
Experience : 4 – 8 Years of experience in Highways Bridges / Structures.
Knowledge of Tamil is preferable
Function : Project Management
Reporting : GM – Structures
Qualification : BE / B.Tech- Civil. Masters in Bridge / Structural Engg.
Job Location : Chennai Outer Ring Road (30 Kms) TNRDC
- Manage all the pre-design activities and prepare necessary reports
- Responsible for Supervision & Quality Control in Construction of Each Layer of Road & All Major & Minor Structures as per Technical Specifications, MORTH & IRC.
- Construction supervision, setting out, checking bridge layout, fixing of alignment, reinforcement and foundation layouts, quality control during construction
- Structural analysis and design of various Bridge structures like – Box culverts, Pipe culverts, Solid slab bridges, PSC box girder bridges
- Analysis and design of bridge structures RCC / PSC / STEEL, continuous Bridges, extension.
- Meet client/contractors and discuss design aspects Interact with client on behalf of the company
- Design( proof checking ) in CS projects
- Conceptualize and implement value engineering ideas
- Monitor and report on design progress
- To ensure that structural design integrity is not compromised while managing the structural department in the execution of the process
- Check compliance with Alliance QA/safety/environment goals
- Should have completed at least 2 NHAI / Equivalent projects
- Use of recent design software’s, STAAD, Adapt, RM2006
- MORTH/IRC standards & Specifications and other international specifications of various items of road works.
- Survey, Soil Investigation, geotechnical, concreting, pavement material production and mixing etc.