GM Strategic Sourcing : BE + MBA (or professional qualification from Indian Institute of Materials Management ) 16 to 18 years of experience in the Strategic Sourcing experience.
- 1. Support development of Sourcing Strategy (through Industry, Spend, Supplier & Other Analysis)
- Conduct in-depth Supply market analysis
- Research internal & external data to support the strategic sourcing process
- Identify the right sources of information and set up the channels to get the right information
- Collect data & conduct analysis on internal factors such as spend & customer requirements
- Develop and perform calculations on industry and supplier cost models, as well as Total Landed Cost (TLC) / Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models
- Perform make vs. buy, buy vs. hire and export vs. indigenous sourcing analysis
- Perform supplier analysis, including supplier financials and capabilities (products / services, quality levels, etc.), using available and defined sources of information.
- Analyze supplier performance and internal KPI data to support Buyers in identifying opportunities and actions for continuous improvement.
- Support the Business Procurement Teams in developing Should Cost Model
- Collecting bench mark Cost data.
- Helping the Business Procurement Team in properly implementing the Procurement Processes.
3.Manage Communication and Knowledge:
- Ensure secure knowledge transfer and exchange by storing and maintaining (analytical) project deliverables and templates.
- To procure all corporate requirements of IT materials and services, FMS, Consultancy services and Hospital sector etc.
- To drive VFM (Value for Money initiatives.
5.To strategies and develop logistic cell which will develop Value for Money practices.