Data Architect – Asst Manager Projects -Chennai
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Teradata
- Should possess Leadership skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to clearly articulate business and technical issues with senior management, peers, and outside parties (e.g. vendors, partners).
- Current knowledge and experience of industry trends and technology advancements in data management.
- Solid understanding of ETL architectures, data movement technologies and business information systems.
- Strong knowledge of logical, physical and ER modeling for OLTP
- DSS and DW data management knowledge is desirable
- Should be well versed in Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Governance
- Expertise with at least one enterprise level data modeling tool such as ERwin, ER/Studio or PowerDesigner.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills, particularly as it relates to data modeling and enterprise data architecture.
- Experience designing for large scale, highly available, fault tolerant data management systems in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and comprehend existing complex systems infrastructures.
- Familiarity with Oracle and Teradata is desired.