Essential Skills :
- 2 to 5 years of C++ programming experience in WINDOWS platform.
- C++ and MFC experience with good knowledge of Object Oriented design & application
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues
- Ability to work independently with strong code debugging and troubleshooting skills
- BE or MCA in Computer Science from reputed universities preferred.
- Fresher’s from premier Institutes like IIT, IISc and NIT with good scores will also be considered
Desirable Skills :
- Knowledge of COM/DCOM
- Working with large code base in C++
- Good debugging skills using Visual Studio or WinDBG
Profile Description for all the above requirements
- Hands-on product/solution development position.
- Involves specification, design, development & debugging of application software, effort estimation and risk analysis of a project.
- Implementation new features, providing fixes or workarounds to bugs in current / future products of DELMIA software on WINDOWS
- Understanding the customer/internal functionality enhancement requirement and come up with good specification.
- He/she should be competent to provide quick solutions to problems and take a software component through the entire life-cycle and improve on quality, usability & reliability.
Send cv’s to arul@QuadrupleIndia.com / http://in.linkedin.com/in/arulhr / Chennai -INDIA