Requirements – Knowledge & Experience:
• 4+ years’ experience in Technical Solutions Consulting and Full Lifecycle development.
• Proven ability to consult, design and architect solutions, project plan and manage delivery of projects.
• Project leadership skills, excellent communication, planning, and presentation skills
• Flexibility to be able to work at both design & detailed technical level within the focus area of products
& technology & be able to advise client on effect of future technology changes
• Experience of working on large MS infrastructure projects.
• Proven Customer service skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
• A degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
• 3 Microsoft Certifications – mandatory
• 1 Non Microsoft Certification – Preferable
Technical skills required:
MS Accreditations: MCITP – MCTS – MCDBA
Technical Skills: – Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2,
SCCM 2007 R2
SCOM 2007 R2
SCSM 2007 R2
• Expertise: Full Life Cycle X-platform migrations Strong Problem Solving Skills
apply @ email@example.com