Requirements – Knowledge & Experience:
• 6+ years’ experience in SharePoint technical Solutions development and Consulting and Full Lifecycle development.
• Well-versed with Document management system, workflows and content management system.
• Proven ability to consult, design and architect solutions, project plan and manage delivery of projects.
• Flexibility to be able to work at both design & detailed technical level within the focus area of products & technology & be able to advise client on effect of future technology changes
• Experience of working on large MS infrastructure projects.
• Proven Customer service skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
• A degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
MS Accreditations: MCTS, – MCDBA
• Technical Skills: Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2,
Understanding of portal, document management and content management
Strong Problem Solving Skills
The SharePoint developer will be responsible for:
• Working on diverse and complex consulting engagements, often in technical or political environments.
• Developing customer solutions that effectively leverage MS business, products, programs and services.
• Acting as technical or business resource
• Providing assistance in technical or process planning and guidance to customers and other consultants.
• Analyze the risks, benefits and opportunities of various solutions.
• Performing technical troubleshooting.
• Proactively work with the engagement team and partner to pursue on-sell opportunities.
• 2 Microsoft Certifications – mandatory
• 1 Non Microsoft Certification – preferable