Business Development Manager – Bahrain
Title : Business Development Manager
Experience : 13+ Years (Minimum 9+ years in IT Systems Integration – IT Hardware Networking)
Job Location : Bahrain
- 1. Bachelor of engineering in ICT, preferred with sales and business management certification.
- 2. Minimum 14 years in IT systems integration with 10-12 years in institutional and government sales.
- 3. 5 years in sales management supervising a team of minimum 5 sales persons.
- 4. Leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills and to drive sales team through mentorship and team management.
- 5. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements with ability to articulate business requirements into deliverables.
- 6. Passion for technology sales with customer centric approach
- 7. Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
- 8. Technology knowledge – Microsoft, Dell, oracle hardware, Symantec, Infrastructure and application services.
- 9. External – With customers and business alliance partners.
- 10. Internal – With other departments that include Microsoft and infrastructure services team, application team, engineering and customer support services team, finance team, human resources and administration team.
- 11. Work with a cross functional team, consisting of Microsoft and infrastructure practices, application services, engineering and customer support practices, to deliver the best solutions to the market /customers.
- 12. Provide a tentative roadmap for development of the product / solution List assumptions.
- 13. List Manpower and Skills requirements.