Title : Network Head
Competencies : Technical Management, People Management & Customer Facing.
- Linux Server Administration, Configuration, Managing and Troubleshooting, MYSQL Database Server Administration.
- Knowledge of networking technologies and Linux/Unix.
- IT Infrastructure Management,Data Center Management,Team Management.
- System and Database Administration , Management of the LAN, WAN and voice infrastructure.
- Create, execute and drive strategic vision of the team.Planning for IT Infrastructure, Networking and Security.
- Planning, reviewing and scheduling backup Jobs to storage server.
- Create and manage objectives and long term goals for the team that are aligned with global client service operations and company objectives.
- Manage resource forecasting and allocation; coordinate allocation of resources with other regions.
- Review and validate technical solutions devised for projects and ensure they are properly documented.
- Engage with clients as needed to understand complex technical problems, evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies, and deliver superior technical solutions to clients.
- Act as escalation point for teams to provide guidance, direction and further escalation if necessary.
- Facilitate smooth handover of clients to Account Services upon go-live.
- Provide assistance to Sales in technical discussions with prospects.
- Review and validate hardware sizing estimates for projects.
- Develop, enforce and maintain best practices and operational policies.