Title : Delivery Manager – IMS – (Infrastructure Management Services)
Experience : 13 + Years
Job Location : Pune
- Excellent Understanding about the complete Life cycle of Infrastructure Management Services including but not limited to pre-sales , operations , delivery management , continuous Improvement, CSAT and the latest trends in the market in technologies ,service offerings , methodologies, automation etc
- Good understanding of Contract management including defining SOWs , SLAs , risks , mitigations, CSAT parameters etc
- Experience in delivery to Global clients for concurrent multiple end to end IMS projects or single big project — typically with responsibility of managing team size of 150+ through ITIL process framework in a Global delivery Model
- Exposure in managing IMS projects with end to end scope and cross functional teams – eg . IMS projects with scope of Server management, Storage management , Database management , Messaging management , Middleware management etc
- Strong exposure to technologies and offerings like Virtualization , Cloud , shared services model, various types of pricing models etc
- Experience in implementing and driving quality initiatives including six sigma across projects , defining best practices framework and implementing across projects
- Complete accountability and ownership for overall Performance-including contractual obligations , Cost – including margins, Quality and CSAT of the engagements responsible for .
- Responsibility for supporting sales/presales team in bid management and transition of new projects
- Responsible for people management ,People development and Talent retention strategies and execution
- Responsibility for optimized operations through right hiring & role ratios , YoY Productivity improvements through constant continuous improvement initiatives, automation and reuse of best practices and tools across projects
- Accountable for individual project account reviews , performance report generation and driving initiatives for both reactive and proactive measures for overall service improvements
- Responsible for contributing and driving various Group and Organizational initiatives including process, policies and strategy initiatives .
- Responsible for bringing differentiators in delivery through self initiative along with organizational initiatives .
e-mail – arul@QuadrupleIndia.com