Senior Manager – Mobile Marketing – Gurgaon, Mumbai [ Telecom VAS ]
Title : Senior Manager Mobile Marketing
Job Location : Gurgaon, Mumbai
Experience : 6 Years to 12 Years
- 7+ Years of experience in Dot com/ media sales. Excellent contacts with Ad agencies and Brands.
- Digital media experience (a. Internet b. Mobile) is considered.
- Interacting with Ad agencies, Local Media Agencies and Brands in and the region for VAS cards /VAS products.
- Responsible for the revenue generation from ‘Retail VAS cards and other Mobile Marketing & Advertising mediums like WAP, SMS Solutions, and Applications etc.
- Hands on with upcoming Brands and Trends of Media spend.
- Responsible for distribution of the VAS cards / VAS products the region and monitoring the regular inventory management.
- Some exposure to Mobile VAS and Mobile marketing is essential.
- Brand Advertisements on voice alert, Get clients who need a WAP site development and creation.
- VAS cards in retail market at Brand outlets, such as Barisata, Cafe coffee day, PVR cinemas
- Profiles from Mobile Marketing Companies and Mobile Advertisement (Mob Ad.) is preferred.
12Snap; 21 Communications; 199MCode; 5th Finger; Add2Phone; Admob; Admoda; Adultmoda; Aerodeon; Amaze; American IDC; ApolloBravo; Aura Digital Communications; Avantgo; Bango; BeepMarketing; Beyond Interactive; Blast Companies; Bluebook Advertising; Bond Wireless; Brainstorm; Brand2Hand; Broad System; Brandscape; BuzzTone; Carat Interactive; Carbon Partners; Cell Trust; Cellempower; CellIt Marketing; Compeau Fawkes; Convergent Mobile; Digital Innovation/Ogilvy Interactive; Digital Rum; Digital Youth; DWango; Dyma Media; EagleXM; EasyTXTR; End2End; EnMobileMedia; Enpocket; Every Point Inc; FlyerOne; FlyTXT; Gamut; Go Live Mobile; Gold Mobile; GoldPocket Wireless; GoomZee; Graphico; Greystripe; HipCricket; HipnTasty; The HyperFactory; i-POP Networks; iLoopmobile; Impact Mobile; Incentivated; InfoNu; InMovil Media; Interactive Mediums; Interface; ipsh!; iTagg; Javatech; Juice Wireless; Knotice; Legion Interactive; Logica CMG; MAGi7; Mercury Mobile Marketing; MForma; Matrix Mobile; M Channel; M-Qube; MaiaSolutions; Mango Mobile; MarketSuite; Mass1; Mass Media Studios; Mblox; Metaio; MindMatics; Minick; MMS3; MopHap; Mobiento; MobiFusion; MobileLifeNetwork; mobileStorm; Mobile 365; Mobile Dreams Factory; Mobile Media Company; Mobile Transit Authority; Mobile Trend; Mobilestreams; MobiMarketing; Mobivity; Mobliss; Moozey; Mopal; Motricity; Movo Mobile; MSCorp; mSnap Interactive; NetInformer; Netsize; OnPOint; OpenWave; Opera Telecom; PhoneBites; Pocket Reach; POP Solutions; Punchcut; Punchkick Interactive; Qmobile; QTags; Qwasi; ScreenTonic; Seismicom; Simple Wire; SinglePoint; Single Touch Interactive; SmallWorldMobile; SmartReply; SMSShortcodes; SoapBox Mobile; Sponge; StopNText; Syniverse; Tagga; TCS Mobile; Telus; Text Marketer; Texting Now; TextMarks; The Concept Studio; TheLightAgency; Third Screen Media; Tira Wireless; TouchLink Mobile; TXTFO; Upoc Networks; Upstream Systems; Urban Eye; Vesta Mobile; Viachannel; Vibes Media; Vidamo Group; Virtu Mobile; Visage Mobile; Volantis; WaterFall Mobile; WiggleWireless; Xiam; XXTreme Measures; Yavox, 160by2,Absoulute160,Admob,Buzzcity,”Culture Mafia”,Flytxt,”In Mobi”,Mginger,mGarlic,”indus mobile”,”netcore solutions”,”Affle India”,”Webaroo”, Flytxt,”Vakow”,”Neon Mobile”,air2web,mobilestorm,Goomze,2ERGO; GROUPM; MINDSHARE; ISOBAR; ICON MOBILE; ADMOB; GOOGLE MOBILE; ZESTADS; BUZZCITY; MOBILE2WIN