AVP- Complete Project Management ( Power Projects ) Bangalore
Job Title : AVP – Project Management
Expereince : 15 Years +
Education : B.E., Additional study in Project Management and Contract
Job Location : Bangalore
Desired Expereince :
- A minimum of 15 years of management experience in the engineering and construction industry or the independent energy and utility power industry. (related heavy construction industries such as refinery and chemical, process and large scale commercial projects )
- Experience should include working with various types of power generating facilities including: gas fired, oil fired, coal fired, gasification and combined cycle.
- Management experience in the preparation of design documents, specifications, subcontracts and contract management of engineering/construction services is a requirement.
- The successful candidate will have been responsible for managing the engineering, procurement and construction activities necessary to develop, license, erect, startup and commence commercial operation of energy projects.
- Review and approval process of design and technical issues during the development and execution phases of projects.
- Guidance in the preparation, review and approval of project issues such as design assumptions, cycle configurations, equipment selections, heat rate calculations, availability, compliance with design standards and environmental regulations.
- Review of the project financial models in the technical areas relating to EPC price and schedule, Project Management budget, hard contingency, capacity and heat rates.
- Negotiate contracts for project feasibility studies, engineering, major equipment and/or construction.
- Develop Project engineering expenditures up to budget authorized amounts and recommend budget revisions.
- Travel domestically and internationally as required to participate in Project development.