Designation : AGM – Business Development ( Power Trading )
Education : BE/ B Tech and MBA from Premier Institute
Location : Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Knowledge to maintain congenial relations with the existing buyers/distribution utilities & industrial consumers, CPP, IPP, state generation utility, distribution company and sup.
- Knowledge on business development plan to identify prospective clients both at buyer as well as supplier side of respective buyers/sellers
- Knowledge on the procedures to be followed for trading the power with respect to MOU sign off, tendering procedures and settlement of claims
- Knowledge of trade executed by other market players and preparing a comparative analysis
- Knowledge of CERC regulations and procedures for booking transmission lines and transmission charges
- Understanding of all India transmission system & their capabilities
- Knowledge on communication and articulation skills
- Knowledge of Availability based tariff, UI charges, IEGC and open access regulations.