Home > Uncategorized > Sales and Business Development Manager – Telecom VAS -Mumbai & Bangalore – 4 to 7 Years
Sales and Business Development Manager – Telecom VAS -Mumbai & Bangalore – 4 to 7 Years
Position : Business Development Manager
Experience : 4 to 7 Years
Industry : Telecom VAS
Location : Bangalore, Mumbai
- Account Management, Sales (SMS/Voice products), and Business Development – VAS Segment.
- Identify market opportunities & customer segments, drive marketing objectives and strategies, develop positioning and customer communication
- Driving business growth through introduction and Usage enhancement.
- Managing existing clients and undertaking regular visits to ensure that they are satisfied with the company’s products and services
- Undertaking cross selling and up-selling with existing clients to further develop account potential
- Relationship management with leading mobile operators and driving revenue generation through the marketing team
- Introduction of new VAS products as per client requirement and understanding of their charging system.
- Good understanding of the market – trends, customers, competitors and products in the VAS & Telecom Industry
Categories: Uncategorized Tags: 2012, JOBS, Jobs in India, March 26, Mobile Entertainment; Mobile Music; Mobile Games; Micropayments; Interactive Services; Mobile TV; Mobile Data Services; MVNE; Ringtones; Mobile Industry; Interactive Technology; Wireless Services; Bul, Postpaid; NSS; MVNE; RBT; USSD; Roaming; SMSC; Intelligent Networks; Charging; Mobile Entertainment; SDP; Mobile Music; VLR; Handsets; Bulk SMS; Mobile Content; Mobile 2.0; Core Network; Service Activ, Social Promotion; Widgets; Executive Level Selling; Account Retention; Corporate Venturing; Multi-Site Operations; Client Retention; Sales Pipeline Management; Market Penetration; Sales Presentations;, VAS
Speak to Me !
+91-98655-49932 | arul @ rectras.com
09:30 to 18:30HRS -IST
- 11,287 visits
- https://t.co/PIfqK8NhcN| 2 weeks ago
- Seven secrets of 21st Century Recruiters! linkedin.com/pulse/seven-se…| 1 month ago
- RT @greg_savage: 7 Essential Questions To Ask When Phone Screening A Candidate dlvr.it/NBxQ3T @Recjuice| 3 months ago
- Iron butterfly's last flap 🍃 - the telegraph #jayalalithaa 🙏😔| 4 months ago
- RT @ShekharGupta: See why The Telegraph is our spunkiest paper. On a morn when dailies spill over with teary hypocrisy, life of #jayalalith…| 4 months ago