Title : Major Account Manager / Key Account Manager / Sr. Account Manager
Experience : 7 to 10 Years
Qualification : B.E. / B.Sc + MBA / Degree in Marketing, Business or Equivalent
Reporting to : Administrative Reporting to Regional Manager & Functional to HQ
Job Location : Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
- Relevant sales experience within the Govt, Educational or corporate industry will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in managing business partnerships with solution providers, or partners preferred.
- Requires strong, well established relationships at influential levels of prospective clients from NSI/SI networks
- Attain or exceed Regional Project sales quota from Govt, Educational & Corporate verticals.
- Identifying and closing end-to-end solution opportunities in major named accounts.
- Build relationships at the appropriate levels with key partners to jointly pursue and close large solution opportunities at enterprise accounts.
- Build and manage a partner ecosystem comprising System Integrators and Independent Consultant to effectively cover breadth opportunities across Region.
- Establish and maintain regular dialogues with business decision makers and key influencers of institutions to create meaningful, trusted relationships and partnerships.
- Collaborating with partners and marketing to identify trends and develop sales and promotional plans to increase revenue.
- Track competitive activity and build plans to effectively counter it.
- Experience of network product (active) sales.
- Should possess a detailed, in depth knowledge of IT-Networking market.
- Superior commitment to customer service.
- Strong negotiation, written/verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with very senior executives.
- Excellent Customer/Partner communication