Title : Microsoft Business Manager / Microsoft Product Manager
Experience : Minimum 9Years
Job Location : Bahrain
- Minimum 10 years sales and business management experience, including a proven track record of effectively managing a professional/senior team. Solid understanding of solution selling concepts and measurement.
- Practical experience in managing major accounts with the ability to interact directly at CxO levels
- Licensing and SAM certified and is currently working as Microsoft product manager
- Understanding of balance sheet and P&L concepts; negotiation skills and strategic planning;
- Solution selling model for Private cloud, Online services, virtualization and management, Lync with Voice and Windows 8
- Follow and practice Microsoft T-36 engagement model
- Engaging at deep technical levels within assigned opportunities and being able to translate how Office 365 technology solves business problems.
- Successfully drive the win rate versus key priority target opportunities (EA Renewal, New EA, ECI, EAP)
Business Planning and Development: Business planning to identify customers’ needs to expand Microsoft solution practice capabilities and revenue.
- Orchestrating Sales Deployment and Revenue Attainment. Connect with Microsoft resources to grow the Solution impact to Microsoft sales via revenue driven, strategic wins and deployment
- Performance Management. Measuring and managing visibility to sales team success metrics to maximize win-win results.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Competencies, behaviors & Skills:
- Relationship management skills, Good communication and presentation skills
- Passion for sales and technology
- Structured in approach to orchestrating teams through complex technology solutions
- Experienced and adept at getting people working towards a common goal
- Tough skinned; shows no fear in the face of challenges; doesn’t take things personally
- In-depth knowledge of corporate accounts customer segment
- Key values – honesty, integrity, passion for customers and technology, ability to take big challenges.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills;
- Advanced knowledge of contract, software licensing and intellectual property law
email your word document resume to : arul@Quadrupleindia.com