General Manager – Operations – Chennai
Title : General Manager – Operations
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Chennai
Reports to : Director
Industry : FMCD
Products : Photo Coatings, Printable Ceramic Cups
- Candidate should be a Graduate / Post Graduate Engineer, preferably with additional qualification in management.
- 7 to 10 years experience in a reputed manufacturing organization and preferable from paint companies or Dept.
- Will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day functioning of the plant.
- Will work with the financial controller to create the annual operating plans including production.
- Responsible for creating with cross functional teams objectives, budgeted costs and revenue objectives, manpower planning, recruitment and training and to achieve the agreed objectives in a timely manner.
- Involved in the strategic planning aspects including increase in plant capacity, planning and installation of additional capacity including identifying the best suppliers, listing and procuring the various statutory licences and overseeing project implementation
- Hands on experience in production and operations management covering all aspects of plant management.
- Some experience related to spraying / coating processes would be an asset.
- He should currently be in charge of all plant functions or, in case of large organizations, of an important function