Embedded C, Microcontroller – Chennai
Title : Embedded C, Microcontroller
Exp : 8 to 12 years
Industry : Software Development
Mode : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in Electrical/ Electronic
- Strong Knowledge of C, Microcontroller and hardware concepts in Microcontroller based system design.
- Work experience in any of automotive electronic control systems like brake, engine or body control modules for cars and trucks application.
- Working Experience on 8, 16 and 32 bit microcontrollers STM8 Family, S9S12G64CLF, and AZ32.
- Working experience on low level device drivers (SPI, I2C, CAN, ADC, EEPROM etc)
- Knowledge in performing Unit Testing / Integration Testing / System as per software testing life cycle
- Experience in embedded development environments (Code warrior, STVD and cosmic compiler)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs all aspects of embedded software development, implementation and testing of embedded software for the automotive electronics modules
- Responsible to capture customer requirement and analyzing requirements, creating software requirement specification, developing detailed software design document, coding , testing and releasing software to meet the customer requirements
- Follows software development life cycle process as per CMM standards
- Development of embedded software standard procedures and practices
Speak to Me !
- 11,287 visits
- https://t.co/PIfqK8NhcN| 2 weeks ago
- Seven secrets of 21st Century Recruiters! linkedin.com/pulse/seven-se…| 1 month ago
- RT @greg_savage: 7 Essential Questions To Ask When Phone Screening A Candidate dlvr.it/NBxQ3T @Recjuice| 3 months ago
- Iron butterfly's last flap 🍃 - the telegraph #jayalalithaa 🙏😔| 4 months ago
- RT @ShekharGupta: See why The Telegraph is our spunkiest paper. On a morn when dailies spill over with teary hypocrisy, life of #jayalalith…| 4 months ago