Senior Corporate Financial Controller ( Chennai & Bangalore )
Title : Senior Corporate Financial Controller
Qualification : CA -Chartered Accountant / CMA – Certified Management Accountant
Preference : Experience in SAP
Experience : 12+ Years
Location : Chennai and Bangalore
- Candidate should have the ability to run the finance function as well as be aware of Commercials, must have experience working on outsourcing projects as well as major bid activities.
- Ideally should have worked within an international trade environment, specifically with foreign currency involvement.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of “Order to Cash” Domain with specific experience in collections.
- Should have ability to work under pressure within a small management team in a fast moving environment, with an emphasis on detail and the desire to fully comprehend the mechanics of the whole organization.
- Support the Business unit to build a robust annual budget and monthly rolling forecast which is aligned to the overall company level objectives.
- Periodical reporting of actual performance and variance from plan with thorough analysis and details
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met and data gathered is reviewed and challenged.
- Provide direction to the entire operations and align processes and metrics of the Business unit to that of organization business metrics.
- Able to prepare and present difficult and complex financial /operational information in a simple and meaningful way
- Act as the bridge between the Central Finance function and the business team
- Manage and respond to all Corporate financial queries promptly
- Identify financial and reputation risk existing in the process.
- Identify critical process and business metrics which would reflect correct process health.
- Build strong governance to ensure controls are working and reflecting correct performance.
If you are interested with this title send your resume to email@example.com or If you prefer to speak reach me at +91.9865549932