Java Consultant – Bangalore
Title : Java Consultant
Experience : 14+ Years (Total and Relevant Mandate)
Location : Bangalore
Education : From Premium Institutes – ONLY
Fitment : Technology + Pre-Sales Experience with excellent comm.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides technical and consultative leadership for consulting technical solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements, focused on an industry or service offering.
- Responsibilities may include analyzing requirements, implementation, customization, integration and documentation for the customer, project management, change management, etc.
- Works closely with Sales, pre-sales, project managers, other consulting personnel, and the customer to ensure a smooth implementation and transition from start-up to integration/production mode. Has ability to lead solution and proposal development once project goals and objectives have been defined.
- Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
- Assists in the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements. Interacts with clients in presentations, data gathering and analysis activities.
- May participate in delivery of systems, products, applications and policies by writing and executing complex text cases and PMO documentation under direction.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in J2EE technologies
- Strong Experience in designing and developing Core JAVA/J2EE applications
- Experience developing Java apps with Spring Data, REST APIs and Spring MVC
- Working knowledge of spring integration, Spring AMQP, Rabbit MQ and in memory databases.
- Working knowledge of distributed caching or data grid products like GemFire, Coherence, Terracotta, Gigaspaces, memcache, Ehcache (at least one of the product)
- Application development experience on cloud based platform such as Amazon, Cloud Foundry, Google App, Force.Com etc. (at the minimum one platform)
- Experience with Linux/Unix shell scripting
- Experience with Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, XML, ANT scripts
- Experience with Web servers like Apache, Tomcat etc.
- Experience using Oracle, SQL, shell scripts