Title : Information Security (IS) Engineer
Experience : 2-5 Years
Location : Chennai
Department : Information Technology
- Expertise in Cisco equipment and operating system, including configuration of routers, switches & wireless equipment;
- Expertise in Firewall concepts (preferably FortiGate).Knowledge in Identity Management(SSO)
- Solid understanding of local and wide area network concepts – IP routing protocols and topologies (OSPF, BGP, MPLS), switching technologies(VLANs, Routing, Spanning Tree, ACL);
- Good Knowledge in VoIP Technology (VoIP / ToIP)
- Good Knowledge in Operating system – Windows 2008 R2 , 2012 R2, Windows 7;
- Ability to work Linux Operating system and security.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements/definitions and analysis, establishes system security designs.
- Ability to work on security tools, such as: Trend Micro, McAfee, etc.,
- Ability to work Encryption tools: preferably McAfee end point encryption, Safeguard;
- Operational experience with security issues and access control mechanisms;
- Knowledge of network monitoring and other network administrative tools (Centrion/Nagios )- Good knowledge in system administration and networking;
- Scripting using Powershell, Python, Perl.
- Certified Professional are preferred – Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA) , Cisco(CCNA,CCNP), VmWare(VCP)