Role : Big Data Engineer
Experience : 4 to 7 Years
Industry : Network Security
Location : Chennai
1. Design and implement map reduce jobs to support distributed processing using java, hive and hbase.
2. Build libraries, user defined functions, and frameworks around Hadoop.
3. Research, evaluate and utilize new technologies/tools/frameworks around hadoop eco system such as MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, HBase, etc.
4. 5+ years of relevant experience as a Java developer / SQL developer and/or DBA.
5. Strong development skills in Core Java, Design Patterns, Maven, Ant, XML, JDBC, etc.
6. Demonstrable experience in Data Warehouse technologies and/or a back-end reporting systems
7. Highly experienced Lead data engineer; Hadoop experience is strongly preferred
8. Strong Background in Data warehousing principles, architecture and its implementation in large multi-terabyte environments.
9. Exposure to NoSQL technologies and BigData platforms such as Hadoop, Hive, HBASE or Cassandra
10. Strong scripting skills to perform data/file manipulation
11. Ability to use Linux/UNIX shells. Knowledge of UNIX shell scripts is a plus.
Share your resumes to email@example.com