IT Infrastructure Engineer or Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer | Chennai
Title : IT Infrastructure Engineer or Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
Experience : 2 to 5 Years
Location : Chennai
Qualification : Degree and Above
Certification : (MCSE, MCSA) , Cisco(CCNA,CCNP), VmWare(VCP)
- Manage the IT infrastructure – Virtualization, Server, Network Management or related Applications
- Troubleshooting of Active directory services (2008 & 2012) – DNS, DHCP, IIS, WDS, SMTP, FTP, etc. LAN infrastructure – Switching, Routing concepts.
- Expertise in Operating system – Windows 2008 R2 , 2012 R2, Windows 7;
- Expertise in Database Administration – Oracle 12c , SQL server
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies – VMWare and Hyper-V
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, IIS, DFS, WDS protocols and applications implementing them;
- Ability to work with hardware parts (servers components, SAN/NAS storage systems, fibre channel switches)
- Good knowledge of load balancing system, both Open-Source and Commercial solutions;
- Knowledge of network monitoring and other network administrative tools (Centrion/Nagios )- Good knowledge in system administration and networking.
- Solid understanding of local and wide area network concepts – IP routing protocols and topologies(OSPF, BGP, MPLS),Switching technologies(VLANs, Routing, Spanning Tree, ACL);Working knowledge Cisco.
- Scripting using Powershell, Python, Perl.
Send resumes to email@example.com or reach me 044-45647751 | Chennai