Delivery Manager – Energy | – Bangalore
Industry : Engineering
Title : Delivery Manager – Energy
Overall Experience : 12 to 15 Years
Relevant Experience : 12-15 Years in Plant Engineering, Equipment’s Design
Education : Graduate/Masters in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
Technical Skills : CADWorx, Bentley Autoplant, PDS or PDMS, Navis works, SP Review
People Management : Should have handled 25 to 30 Members team
Project Size Hours : Logged 8000-10000 hours of work
Location : Bangalore
Travel : Short / Long Term International Assignments
- 12-15 Years in Plant Engineering, Equipment’s Design (Static, Rotary equipment’s like HRSG Boilers, condensers etc) for O & G, Power, Pulp & Paper
- Knowledge of 3D tools like CADWorx, Bentley Autoplant, PDS or PDMS, Navis works, SP Review will an added advantage, Should be able to manage Piping projects with 25-30 designers & Project size of 8000-10000 hours of work.
- Should have knowledge in Piping, Mechanical and a good understanding on the Civil/Structural will be added advantage. Experienced in handling design projects for Static, Rotary equipment’s like HRSG Boilers, condensers etc
- Exposure in Piping & Layout Conceptual Studies, Constructability & Operability reviews are essential, Exposure in Layout design interfaces with Stress Analysis and Piping
- Prepare / participate in intra and inter discipline documents / drawings review and 3D model Review.
- Experience in preparation of deliverable schedule, maintain man-hours budget, planning discipline activities, forecasting and progress reporting.
- Responsible to lead engineers/designers to ensure work scope delivery and ensure the technical quality of work discipline team assigned to the scope of work; to be able to demonstrate competence.
- Resolve technical queries and ensure the resolution is satisfactory and ensure that all design changes are captured by the change control process.
- To be able to produce calculations required and participate in design reviews and check discipline documents also to check interdisciplinary documents where necessary.