Title : Senior System Admin – Cloud
Mandatory Skill : AWS-Amazon Web Services
Experience : 6 to 10 Years
Certification : AWS
Level : L3
Shift : UK Hours
Cab : Yes
Location : Electronic City- Bangalore
|ROLE: On a day-to- day basis, this role will provide technical support for the Shared Services Cloud Enterprise platforms. As part of the Shared Services Infrastructure Support team, the candidate will be able to offer a wealth of experience across our Shared Services AWS, Azure and Google Enterprise Cloud Platforms, with a good knowledge of other traditional Enterprise technologies such as Virtualisation, Networking, Linux and Windows. Able to demonstrate passion in the cloud area, self-drive, flexibility, adaptability, motivation, as well as excellent problem solving capability.|
- Strong knowledge of UNIX and/or Windows administration ( Redhat / Ubuntu / 2008 / 2012).
- Ability to write automation code in a common scripting language (e.g BASH / PowerShell / Python / Java ).
- Understanding of Internet technologies (TCP stack / DNS / routing and load balancing, etc).
- Understanding of Service Management process like change management, Incident Management, on call rotations, escalations, uptime, etc.
- Knowledge of build and deployment mechanisms (e.g Jenkins / Bamboo / Anthill Pro).
- Experience with server build and configuration management (e.g Puppet / Chef, GIT).
- Cloud Formation Scripts and/or Azure Resource Manager.
- Ensure the cloud environment is fully operational, highly available and meets our defined set of SLAs.
- Monitor and respond to incident support tickets on a daily basis.
- Be an escalation point for P1 & P2 issues in the cloud and Linux environment and assist with problem solving.
- Work with 3rd Party suppliers to ensure that processes are adhered to and leverage for current and future business requirements.
- Guarantee that security best-practises are taken into account throughout the build, deployment of the cloud platform and steady state thereafter.
- Assess new services / Features provided by cloud providers and understand whether they would be suitable for the business to adopt.
- Respond to, and satisfactorily resolve, any escalated customer issues or concerns.
- Work with the Cloud Platform Manager to identify possible service improvements and implement these through the Change Management process.
- Be an escalation point for Priority 1 & 2 Major Incidents, liaising with the Incident Manager.
- Ensure the servers / services (e.g.RDS, AMI) are patched to latest standards in collaboration with own team and other teams (Windows, Unix).
- Responsibility for working with the Service Provider on routine testing of backup, resiliency, and disaster recovery scenarios specific to the cloud computing environment.
- Work successfully with on and off shore outsourced resources to provide the best overall working structure.
- Participate in troubleshooting, capacity planning, and performance analysis, cost Analsyis and optimization activities.
- Demonstrable understanding of security, reliability, scalability and availability concepts.
- Draft, Provide input to documentation, troubleshooting playbooks, policies and procedures.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with strong technical and infrastructure operations background.
- Excellent working knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- At least one certification in a cloud platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Virtualization knowledge and experience.
- Appreciation for the DevOps culture and values.
- Must have hands-on experience managing highly available cloud infrastructure environments.
- Must have excellent skills in problem analysis and troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Infrastructure team
- Service Delivery team
- Application/Service Managers
- 3rd Party Support Partners
- Transition Management
- Problem Management
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Vendor Management
- Project / Program Managers
- Must be prepared to respond to major incidents relating to infrastructure outages at short notice and outside of normal working hours.
- Must be willing to work in UK hours.
- Must be prepared to work very early mornings to cover the change window.
Title : Senior Software Engineer
Role : Java –Full Stack Developer
Location : Bangalore
- This opportunity as well require significant exposure to Identity Management tool set, focusing on automated provisioning of services with SAML Extension skills and possess a strong design and problem-solving background.
- Deep experience with and strong knowledge of LDAP, DNS, DHCP, AD, ADFS, SAML and OAuth implementations and specifications
- Build internet & enterprise scale web & mobile web applications driven by selection of appropriate technologies leading to responsive & scalable applications
- Build tools/frameworks/solution accelerators around web technologies supporting increased productivity, efficiency and quick bootstrapping of projects
- Lead design, develop integration and testing effort for our applications by taking ownership and delivering product features from concept to implementation
- Be a key contributor to product design / technical architecture
- Develop technical software components as per product specifications in a fast-paced environment – working directly with the Architect, engineers, product owners and the QA teams
- Plan, provision, and manage integrated environments, code repositories, and build environments
- Mentor a team of engineers and ensure best practices in application development
- Bring in passion, dedication, and lead-from-the-front quality to develop world-class enterprise solutions
- Interacts with various stakeholders to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Experience in HTML5 (web sockets, local storage, SVG etc.), CSS3, Responsive Web Design, JQuery mobile, SEO, node.js, WebKit and W3C standards for mobile web technologies, RESTful services and Content Delivery Networks
- Experience in defining and implementing engineering processes like unit test strategy definition, coding standard aligned with W3C standards, identification and usage of unit test frameworks like. QUnit, FireBug, Selenium, etc., continuous integration and deployment best practices
- Experience with Spring/Maven/Jersey and building REST APIs is desirable
- Experience in design/development of scalable SaaS products is a strong plus
- Experience with integrating multiple applications and/or ETL tools is good to have
- Experience with NOSQL/Document databases is good to have
- Customer provisioning tools
- AAA/SSO/IDM application interfaces
- Web services
- Analysis of existing applications to support migrations to shared AAA/IDM platform
- Build out Architecture frameworks, design diagrams that translate business requirements and specifications into components that can be coded and built
- Implementation of design into code
- Client federation implementations
- Documentation and operating manuals for applications
- Applicants must have 4-7+ years or programming experience using modern technologies and
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
- Agile development experience
- MVC programming models and development experience of large scale applications involving all tiers: Web, Application and DB
- Good understanding of infrastructure that supports large scale web-applications
- Deep IDM/AAA/Security knowledge particularly with CA Authminder, CA Identity Minder, Layer 7. Good to have Tivoli and Quest knowledge.
- Deep knowledge in end-to-end http flows across all infrastructure components and deep knowledge in Apache, Tomcat, WAS, RDBMS, LDAP, JBoss
- Deep knowledge of security protocols such as PKI, SAML, Oauth, OpenID
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years (or more) professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
- Proven object-oriented design and implementation skills (Java, and/or C++), preferably on Linux
- Deep understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
- Proven track record designing, building and delivering high quality software on time
- Possess a passion for technical leadership and mentoring
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
- Object-Oriented programming
- Data Modeling
- JEE 6/7
- Spring Web services (Both SOAP and REST webservices),
- Spring Security
- Spring OAuth
- Scripting experience
- Oracle/MS SQL/Web Services.
- Experience building and operating scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Team leadership experience (lead teams and projects, mentoring, code reviews, best practices, and interviewing).
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Helps develop great people.
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Strong results orientation
- Thinks big
Title : Project Lead – MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
Experience : 9+ Years
Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore
Company : Product Based Company and it is for Permanent Rolls
- Senior Software Engineer with Project Lead experience and ambition, Project Leadership experience with teams up to 10 people.
- Technical knowledge of MES / SCADA/ PLC applications. Preferably knowledge of FTPC and or other MES products
- Implements MES projects within budget and timescale, Motivates and leads team of engineers.
- Project planning alignment with customer agreed milestones, Ensure and prepares detailed planning of work packages.
- Close monitoring of progress against predefined delivery times, Gives and or organizes technical support for project engineers.
- On Site day to day interaction with customer project lead/ team. Writing and assessment of technical specification documentation for work packages.
- Defines test scenarios. Accepting finalized work packages from engineers.
- Manages scope adherence within the project and manages the change request with the customer.
Title : Software Engineer – Java Web Application Developer
Technical Plot : Java, JQuery, Java Script
Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Industry : Product e-commerce
Location : Chennai, Bangalore
- Experience working for a Product – Web Application, Product e-commerce companies.
- Good understanding of Data structures, Algorithm, OOPS Concepts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- 3-5 years’ experience in Software Product development and Delivery Models.
- Exceptional experience in any JAVA MVC Frameworks like, Struts / spring (preferably), or other similar frameworks.
- Good exposure to client side debugging tools like firebug and IE developer tools etc
- Good Knowledge on client side browser working and debugging including, using tools like firebug & IE developer tools.
- Knowledge on Pagespeed and yslow tools and client browser execution speed optimization.
Title : Estimation and Metrication Specialist
Experience : 15+ Years
Location : Bangalore
1. This role will directly contribute to the maturing of estimation practices across globally.
2. Development of estimation capability within the context of the IT Services industry.
3. Have a track record of successfully implementing estimation and metrication improvements in similar scale organizations.
4. Extensive experience of estimating complex projects and/or large scale transitions, transformations and managed services within a leading IT services industry organization.
5. Demonstrated understanding of estimation principles, methods and the relationship between estimation, solution architecture and project/service delivery.
6. Practical experience establishing, embedding, operating and managing a supporting metrication process to capture the metrics required to support estimation improvements across the business.
7. Provide knowledge management leadership for the Estimation Centre to help guide the evolution of a global estimation strategy and increase the availability and quality of estimation support
8. Analyze, prepare and roll out changes to estimation and metrication processes and tools (as part of a defined Estimation Evolution Programme) within an agreed schedule
9. Develop practical methods to enhance estimation accuracy, incorporate cost traceability and improve cost accounting in estimates and delivery metrics
10. Improve the efficiency, effectiveness and reach of the metrics collection process and demonstrate the benefits of metrics to project teams and managers
11. Contribute to the formulation and planning of organizational change management activities to implement and institutionalize estimation practice improvements across the organization
12. Support other SMEs in the Estimation Centre with expertise, practical support, planning, and the implementation of estimation improvements and metrics management activities.
13. Good working knowledge of sales, pre-sales and solution architecture activities for SI and Outsourcing deals and the estimation challenges experienced by these teams
14. Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
15. Comfortable with interfacing to senior management stakeholders and gathering primary data from a wide variety of individuals, organization elements and information sources
16. Excellent analytical skills. Ability to collect, understand, and analyze data from multiple sources
17. A good understanding of sizing methodologies and the use of sizing in estimation and metrication (FPA, Cosmic, SLOC’s, Proxies…)
18. A good understanding of statistical techniques (e.g. Six Sigma Black Belt level)
19. Ability to work semi-autonomously and mentor other members in the team on estimation, the metrics process, methods, statistical analysis and tooling
Title : Sales Force Solution Architect
Experience : 10-15 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
- Understanding business requirements and translating these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
- Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Designing and building web & mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform using Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
- Undertaking R&D, prototyping and are expected to actively participate in the Salesforce.com community.
- Strong problem solving skills, should be able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application
- Demonstrated experience of unit, integration and end to end system testing and performance tuning of application & documenting the same.
- Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
- Knowledge on Source Control is must.
- Providing appropriate development specifications and supporting our Technical Consultants and fellow Architects in delivering solutions as well as supporting the Chief Architect
- Experience delivering Portals/Communities on the Force.com platform and/or other cloud based solutions
- Wide experience of UML including appropriate use for Agile project delivery
- Experience working with the following types of enterprise applications: CRM, CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, e-Commerce, ESB/SOA
- Hands on expertise to develop applications on the Force.com Platform
- Expert level Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with ERP
- Experience of migration from other CRM applications such as Siebel, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications
- Expertise in automated testing for design features utilizing Java, Apex, and salesforce api
- Experience developing Mobile applications natively for iOS/Android or hybrid applications using HTM5
- Experience developing and deploying live applications running on Heroku(building & deploying web apps) or AWS.