Title : Senior System Admin – Cloud
Mandatory Skill : AWS-Amazon Web Services
Experience : 6 to 10 Years
Certification : AWS
Level : L3
Shift : UK Hours
Cab : Yes
Location : Electronic City- Bangalore
|ROLE: On a day-to- day basis, this role will provide technical support for the Shared Services Cloud Enterprise platforms. As part of the Shared Services Infrastructure Support team, the candidate will be able to offer a wealth of experience across our Shared Services AWS, Azure and Google Enterprise Cloud Platforms, with a good knowledge of other traditional Enterprise technologies such as Virtualisation, Networking, Linux and Windows. Able to demonstrate passion in the cloud area, self-drive, flexibility, adaptability, motivation, as well as excellent problem solving capability.|
- Strong knowledge of UNIX and/or Windows administration ( Redhat / Ubuntu / 2008 / 2012).
- Ability to write automation code in a common scripting language (e.g BASH / PowerShell / Python / Java ).
- Understanding of Internet technologies (TCP stack / DNS / routing and load balancing, etc).
- Understanding of Service Management process like change management, Incident Management, on call rotations, escalations, uptime, etc.
- Knowledge of build and deployment mechanisms (e.g Jenkins / Bamboo / Anthill Pro).
- Experience with server build and configuration management (e.g Puppet / Chef, GIT).
- Cloud Formation Scripts and/or Azure Resource Manager.
- Ensure the cloud environment is fully operational, highly available and meets our defined set of SLAs.
- Monitor and respond to incident support tickets on a daily basis.
- Be an escalation point for P1 & P2 issues in the cloud and Linux environment and assist with problem solving.
- Work with 3rd Party suppliers to ensure that processes are adhered to and leverage for current and future business requirements.
- Guarantee that security best-practises are taken into account throughout the build, deployment of the cloud platform and steady state thereafter.
- Assess new services / Features provided by cloud providers and understand whether they would be suitable for the business to adopt.
- Respond to, and satisfactorily resolve, any escalated customer issues or concerns.
- Work with the Cloud Platform Manager to identify possible service improvements and implement these through the Change Management process.
- Be an escalation point for Priority 1 & 2 Major Incidents, liaising with the Incident Manager.
- Ensure the servers / services (e.g.RDS, AMI) are patched to latest standards in collaboration with own team and other teams (Windows, Unix).
- Responsibility for working with the Service Provider on routine testing of backup, resiliency, and disaster recovery scenarios specific to the cloud computing environment.
- Work successfully with on and off shore outsourced resources to provide the best overall working structure.
- Participate in troubleshooting, capacity planning, and performance analysis, cost Analsyis and optimization activities.
- Demonstrable understanding of security, reliability, scalability and availability concepts.
- Draft, Provide input to documentation, troubleshooting playbooks, policies and procedures.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with strong technical and infrastructure operations background.
- Excellent working knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- At least one certification in a cloud platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Virtualization knowledge and experience.
- Appreciation for the DevOps culture and values.
- Must have hands-on experience managing highly available cloud infrastructure environments.
- Must have excellent skills in problem analysis and troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- Infrastructure team
- Service Delivery team
- Application/Service Managers
- 3rd Party Support Partners
- Transition Management
- Problem Management
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Vendor Management
- Project / Program Managers
- Must be prepared to respond to major incidents relating to infrastructure outages at short notice and outside of normal working hours.
- Must be willing to work in UK hours.
- Must be prepared to work very early mornings to cover the change window.
Title : Information Security (IS) Engineer
Experience : 2-5 Years
Location : Chennai
Department : Information Technology
- Expertise in Cisco equipment and operating system, including configuration of routers, switches & wireless equipment;
- Expertise in Firewall concepts (preferably FortiGate).Knowledge in Identity Management(SSO)
- Solid understanding of local and wide area network concepts – IP routing protocols and topologies (OSPF, BGP, MPLS), switching technologies(VLANs, Routing, Spanning Tree, ACL);
- Good Knowledge in VoIP Technology (VoIP / ToIP)
- Good Knowledge in Operating system – Windows 2008 R2 , 2012 R2, Windows 7;
- Ability to work Linux Operating system and security.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements/definitions and analysis, establishes system security designs.
- Ability to work on security tools, such as: Trend Micro, McAfee, etc.,
- Ability to work Encryption tools: preferably McAfee end point encryption, Safeguard;
- Operational experience with security issues and access control mechanisms;
- Knowledge of network monitoring and other network administrative tools (Centrion/Nagios )- Good knowledge in system administration and networking;
- Scripting using Powershell, Python, Perl.
- Certified Professional are preferred – Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA) , Cisco(CCNA,CCNP), VmWare(VCP)
Title : Senior Software Engineer – Web Services
Experience : 5+ Years of hands on experience in Dot Net.
Qualification : B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MSC (CS).
Location : Bangalore
Technical Skills :
- Very good hands on experience in C#, ASP.NET 4.0, WPF, WCF, LINQ, MVC, SQL SERVER.
- Ability to work with APIs to bring data into the user interfaces from external sources.
- Competence in Object Oriented design and development techniques.
- Design and develop web applications and application components.
- Should be well known to layered architecture.
Personal Attributes :
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Analytic and creative bent of mind with proactive approach to business problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment to meet deadlines.
- Good team player and self-starter.
Title : General Manager or VP –Sales
Industry : Industry Lubricants
Experience : 15 + Years
Location : Chennai
Perks : Car + Driver
- 10 plus of experience in Sales, Business Development and Marketing.
- Relevant experience in Lubricant, Chemical, Petro Chemical Industry.
- Promoting industrial oil & grease to general industries & maintaining regular interaction.
- Devise and implement sales strategies across different geographies in the country.
- Be responsible for meeting the sales/ market share/ profitability numbers for the business.
- Manage large sales, distribution operation and customer management teams, while developing their skills continuously.
- Maintaining minimum inventory of Dealer & generating maximum sales through the Field representative.
- Monitoring Channel sales and marketing activities; implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment sales targets.
Job Title : Senior Engineer – Automation Test Specialist
Experience : 7+ Years
Job location : Chennai
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and STLC methodology concepts, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Experience with and understanding of OO concepts and programming languages such as Java, XML, C++ and C#
- Good scripting skills in at least one of the following languages: Perl, Python, Shell
- Strong XML and web application technology experience.
- Experience testing web services with tools such as SoapUI
- Experience in IBM Rational Functional Tester.
- Experience with RQM ( rational quality manager ) , Functional Test and one or more of the following: JUnit, Selenium RC, Webdriver, TestNG, Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, JMeter, LoadRunner, QTP, WinRunner, SilkTest
- Experience in GUI and Web Services automation
- Familiar with Rest API and Java programming
- Should have set up COE for Testing
- Familiar with Object programming concepts and familiarity with Structured Design Methodologies is desirable
- Experience with concepts of Performance and scalability test experience also very desirable
- Experience in Pro E / Creo 2.0
- Experience in Surface Modeling. ( Should be Very Strong ). Complete knowledge and usage of all Surface modeling features in projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with Consumer products or Pump casings, Blades or turbines components etc
- Candidate must have good experience in Modeling and Detailing.
Incase have experience in minimum 10 Consumer Products