Title : Sales Force Solution Architect
Experience : 10-15 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
- Understanding business requirements and translating these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
- Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Designing and building web & mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform using Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
- Undertaking R&D, prototyping and are expected to actively participate in the Salesforce.com community.
- Strong problem solving skills, should be able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application
- Demonstrated experience of unit, integration and end to end system testing and performance tuning of application & documenting the same.
- Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
- Knowledge on Source Control is must.
- Providing appropriate development specifications and supporting our Technical Consultants and fellow Architects in delivering solutions as well as supporting the Chief Architect
- Experience delivering Portals/Communities on the Force.com platform and/or other cloud based solutions
- Wide experience of UML including appropriate use for Agile project delivery
- Experience working with the following types of enterprise applications: CRM, CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, e-Commerce, ESB/SOA
- Hands on expertise to develop applications on the Force.com Platform
- Expert level Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with ERP
- Experience of migration from other CRM applications such as Siebel, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications
- Expertise in automated testing for design features utilizing Java, Apex, and salesforce api
- Experience developing Mobile applications natively for iOS/Android or hybrid applications using HTM5
- Experience developing and deploying live applications running on Heroku(building & deploying web apps) or AWS.
Title : Infrastructure Architect
Job Location : Chennai
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering
- VMware certification is preferred
- Cisco certification is preferred.
- ITIL certification is preferred
- Over 10+ years of infrastructure architecture planning and implementation experience in a large consulting or large enterprise organization.
- 5+ years of experience in an Enterprise Architecture team in the capacity of an Infrastructure architect
- Have been part of an enterprise architecture team in an infrastructure architect capacity
- Over 10+ years of large-scale network design and implementation leadership experience with multi-vendor solutions including Cisco and Fortinet
- Over 5+ years of large-scale data center (server, SAN storage, network, and desktop virtualization design leadership experience with VMware, Cisco and EMC
- Previous experience in deploying VoIP networks and VoIP Solutions in a managed service environment is highly desirable.
- Strong design and implementation experience in a Cisco UCS infrastructure.
- Over 5+ strong design and implementation experience in implementation Identity Access Management Solutions (IAM) from at least two vendors including provisioning and single sign-on.
- Previous experience with Novell IAM solution is highly preferred.
- Strong experience in implementing architecture practices and processes that optimizes maximization of IT infrastructure investments.
- Well versed in using various appropriate tools to depict logical/physical architecture diagrams, depicting blue prints
- Over 10+ years of experience in a mixed .NET and Java environments that includes both Microsoft and Linux based systems.
- Over 5+ years of previous experience with integration/EBS platforms.
- Previous experience with IBM Cast Iron is highly desirable.
- Candidate must have been an architect in at least 2-3 full large scale infrastructure planning and implementation projects and must have overseen all phases (Inception to Project closure)
- This work will require extremely strong communication and collaboration skills as it all activities will require strong partnership peer Architects within the Enterprise Architecture Group but will also need to partner very closely with the Development and Infrastructure teams, PM’s and Business Analysts.
- This position may require 30% travel to international locations including the USA. As the role involves interaction with international stake holders, the candidate should be willing to spend extended hours on audio / video conferencing