Title : Sales Force Solution Architect
Experience : 10-15 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
- Understanding business requirements and translating these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
- Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Designing and building web & mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform using Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
- Undertaking R&D, prototyping and are expected to actively participate in the Salesforce.com community.
- Strong problem solving skills, should be able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application
- Demonstrated experience of unit, integration and end to end system testing and performance tuning of application & documenting the same.
- Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
- Knowledge on Source Control is must.
- Providing appropriate development specifications and supporting our Technical Consultants and fellow Architects in delivering solutions as well as supporting the Chief Architect
- Experience delivering Portals/Communities on the Force.com platform and/or other cloud based solutions
- Wide experience of UML including appropriate use for Agile project delivery
- Experience working with the following types of enterprise applications: CRM, CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, e-Commerce, ESB/SOA
- Hands on expertise to develop applications on the Force.com Platform
- Expert level Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with ERP
- Experience of migration from other CRM applications such as Siebel, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications
- Expertise in automated testing for design features utilizing Java, Apex, and salesforce api
- Experience developing Mobile applications natively for iOS/Android or hybrid applications using HTM5
- Experience developing and deploying live applications running on Heroku(building & deploying web apps) or AWS.