Title : Solution Architect
Skill : OSS,BSS – Oracle
Experience : 12 + Years
Location : Bangalore
- 12 +years of experience having working with direct client in the Telecommunications Industry in the capacity of Business Analyst and Solution Architect.
- Telecom domain with primary expertise in Oracle Suite (Oracle Communications OR Metasolv OR BRM ) of products.
- Should have experience on BRM, OSM, UIM, Metasolv/ASAP, AIA solution independently.
- Should have extensive experience in solutioning of large applications outsourcing deals involving primarily Oracle and other technology areas in the Telecommunications domain.
- Exposure to working with European clients apart from other geographies is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated leadership skills having managed implementations and support services for Oracle based applications/solutions.
- Techno-Functional expertise in several of the Oracle Communications modules such as Charging, Billing and Revenue Management, Customer Care, Enterprise Communications, Industry Analytics, Information Architecture, Marketing and Sales, Network Application Infrastructure, Network Resource Management, Network Visibility and Management, Order Management, Service Creation and Delivery, Service Fulfillment, Session Delivery Infrastructure, Session Delivery Platforms, Store Operations, Unified Communications, Web Commerce.
- Oracle BRM, Siebel UCM, Oracle Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery and Metasolv
- Implementation of integration between Oracle and other applications.
- Oracle specific end to end solutions such as Communications Customer Experience, Unified CRM and Billing and Revenue Management, Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery, Cross Channel Customer Experience, Rapid Service Design and Order Delivery, Network Resource Management, Cloud Delivery, Oracle Communications WebRTC Session Controller, Service and Network Evolution
- Development of Oracle forms, reports, database/tables design and modeling. Should be able to own the data model changes, and suggest improvement/changes.
- Extensive experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming. Should be able to write DB scripts.
- Extensive experience on performance tuning, tuning SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience on other RDBMS/Databases and ERP products an added advantage.
Speak to Me !
- 11,277 visits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Recent Job Post