Title : Senior Software Engineer
Role : Java –Full Stack Developer
Location : Bangalore
- This opportunity as well require significant exposure to Identity Management tool set, focusing on automated provisioning of services with SAML Extension skills and possess a strong design and problem-solving background.
- Deep experience with and strong knowledge of LDAP, DNS, DHCP, AD, ADFS, SAML and OAuth implementations and specifications
- Build internet & enterprise scale web & mobile web applications driven by selection of appropriate technologies leading to responsive & scalable applications
- Build tools/frameworks/solution accelerators around web technologies supporting increased productivity, efficiency and quick bootstrapping of projects
- Lead design, develop integration and testing effort for our applications by taking ownership and delivering product features from concept to implementation
- Be a key contributor to product design / technical architecture
- Develop technical software components as per product specifications in a fast-paced environment – working directly with the Architect, engineers, product owners and the QA teams
- Plan, provision, and manage integrated environments, code repositories, and build environments
- Mentor a team of engineers and ensure best practices in application development
- Bring in passion, dedication, and lead-from-the-front quality to develop world-class enterprise solutions
- Interacts with various stakeholders to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Experience in HTML5 (web sockets, local storage, SVG etc.), CSS3, Responsive Web Design, JQuery mobile, SEO, node.js, WebKit and W3C standards for mobile web technologies, RESTful services and Content Delivery Networks
- Experience in defining and implementing engineering processes like unit test strategy definition, coding standard aligned with W3C standards, identification and usage of unit test frameworks like. QUnit, FireBug, Selenium, etc., continuous integration and deployment best practices
- Experience with Spring/Maven/Jersey and building REST APIs is desirable
- Experience in design/development of scalable SaaS products is a strong plus
- Experience with integrating multiple applications and/or ETL tools is good to have
- Experience with NOSQL/Document databases is good to have
- Customer provisioning tools
- AAA/SSO/IDM application interfaces
- Web services
- Analysis of existing applications to support migrations to shared AAA/IDM platform
- Build out Architecture frameworks, design diagrams that translate business requirements and specifications into components that can be coded and built
- Implementation of design into code
- Client federation implementations
- Documentation and operating manuals for applications
- Applicants must have 4-7+ years or programming experience using modern technologies and
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle process.
- Agile development experience
- MVC programming models and development experience of large scale applications involving all tiers: Web, Application and DB
- Good understanding of infrastructure that supports large scale web-applications
- Deep IDM/AAA/Security knowledge particularly with CA Authminder, CA Identity Minder, Layer 7. Good to have Tivoli and Quest knowledge.
- Deep knowledge in end-to-end http flows across all infrastructure components and deep knowledge in Apache, Tomcat, WAS, RDBMS, LDAP, JBoss
- Deep knowledge of security protocols such as PKI, SAML, Oauth, OpenID
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years (or more) professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
- Proven object-oriented design and implementation skills (Java, and/or C++), preferably on Linux
- Deep understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
- Proven track record designing, building and delivering high quality software on time
- Possess a passion for technical leadership and mentoring
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
- Object-Oriented programming
- Data Modeling
- JEE 6/7
- Spring Web services (Both SOAP and REST webservices),
- Spring Security
- Spring OAuth
- Scripting experience
- Oracle/MS SQL/Web Services.
- Experience building and operating scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Team leadership experience (lead teams and projects, mentoring, code reviews, best practices, and interviewing).
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Helps develop great people.
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Strong results orientation
- Thinks big
Position Java Lead Engineer
Experience 6 – 8 Years
Highly collaborative and agile international development team.
Primary responsibility includes new development, architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of the existing code base,
Hands-on Coding skills are required.
should have excellent team building and mentoring skills and be strong in planning, design and implementation of requirements with Java EE.
Skills Java, Eclipse, IDE,SQL (MY Sql, MS Sql, DB2), Hibernate,Ant, Maven,Sub version, RESTful services, Web services, Eclipse RAP, RCP, SWT, GWT, Plugins, Cryptography
Application Server: Jetty, Tomcat 6, JBoss Application Server,”OSGI, LDAP, X.509, PGP, (OpenPGP), Windows OS, Linux OS