Title: Developer / Senior Developer – Back End- Cloud Platform
Years of Experience: 3 to 9 years
Job Location : Pune
1. Understanding Product Feature and Functionality Requirements of the Cloud Platform
2. Working with the Design and Architecture teams on design and framework issues
3. Designing and developing components using Core Java, Multithreading, Collections, IO, Apache, Tomcat, Hadoop, Cassandra, Etherpad and related technologies.
4. Implement Search using Nutch and Lucene
5. Enhance the Permissioning and Entitlement model for the platform
6. Optimize Performance through improved design and database structure on MySQL
7. Working with the Design Team on design related activity
8. Working with the Cloud Front End teams on Server side integration of Cloud Platform
9. Testing and QA of code written by self and peers
10. Providing Level 2 and Level 3, support of the Cloud and Partner Products in Testing, Stage and Client facing Production Environments
11. Vertical Specific Customizations of Cloud Platform including interfaces to Salesforce.com, Intuit, Ning, Facebook, LinkedIn and other Networks.
12. Other Additional responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time with the growth of Cloud Platform & Products business.
1. Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
2. Strong understanding of SDLC
3. Strong understanding of Development, Support and Testing Tools and Automation
4. Strong Knowledge of Core Java, Multithreading, Collections, I/O
5. Strong Experience in Rest API Implementation
6. Working Knowledge of other Apache, Tomcat, Hadoop, Nutch, Etherpad, Cassandra
7. Working Knowledge of LINUX CentOS5 internals